Activating Gift Cards:
1. No activation is required for gift cards less than $250, eGift Cards or those that were part of a bulk purchase totaling less than 25 cards
2. For your security, we will require you to activate any Walmart plastic Gift Cards purchased in an order of 25 cards and/or an order of $250 or more. An email with activation instructions is sent to the email address listed on the account at the time the order is placed. You will receive an email with a password to activate your Gift Card. If you cannot find this email, or did not receive one, please contact Walmart.com Customer Care.
How to use your gift card to make online purchases:
At checkout, you can use up to five gift cards at one time or a combination of a gift card and other payment method such as credit/debit card or Pay with Cash.
To use your gift cards online:
1. During checkout you will reach the Payment Method screen
2. Select Gift Card
3. Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved
4. As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
5. If your order total is less than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debt card.
The Walmart eGift Card is the perfect present for anyone. Walmart features a great selection of high-quality merchandise, friendly service, and, of course, every day low prices. Shop in-store or online at http://www.walmart.com.